COVID-19 SHIPPING POLICY- PLEASE READ, PRIORITY MAIL ONLY!!!
All orders will now ship with Shopify Insurance. PLEASE USE PRIORITY MAIL USPS IS TAKING A MONTH TO DELIVER 1st Class Mail!!
We appreciate your business and patience as we navigate unprecedented times. We fullfill every order within 24 hours of receipt. However, your mail is delivered by overwhelmed Third Party Carriers. Please note that USPS is experiencing longer than normal delivery times in delivering First Class Mail in certain areas due to COVID-19. PRIORITY AND EXPRESS MAIL IS BEST!!!
Every package is shipped within 24 hours of order and a tracking number is provided. We are in a pandemic and Priority Mail is recommended. Please enter your e mail address at check out, you will receive automatic shipping updates and all shipments have a tracking # which will allow you to track your packages or contact USPS. Unfortunately we are unable to respond to e-mails asking when will USPS deliver my package. Thank you for your patience and understanding as our mail carriers struggle to deliver and keep our essential workers safe. TY. Be well JUNNY
Sadly, here we are. Faced with an unimaginable crisis. I hope that my colorful masks will brighten your day, even if just a little. I included face masks in my SS20 Collection, after a custom request from a model client. All masks are upcycled from past custom + collection pieces, 100% cotton.
I hope that my 100% cotton masks, while not N95 will brighten your day, just a little.
Do WEAR your mask so it comes all the way up, close to the bridge of your nose and all the way down under your chin. Do your best to tighten the loops so its snug around your face.
All masks are lovingly made in Harlem by me or my head seamstress. All masks are upcycled from past collection and custom pieces and made with 2 layers of 100% cotton material.
- One size fit most, stretchy elastic ear loops for close fit
- Perfect for daily wear
- These masks are NOT ANTI-VIRAL.
- These mask are a great reminder not to touch your mouth and nose in public and prevent folks from sneezing on you!
- Cold Hand Wash and Dry your Cloth Mask Daily and keep it in a clean, dry place
- Air Dry only preferred
- Don't touch the front of the mask when you take it off
- Use the tie loops to put your mask on and pull off
- Apartment dwellers, put the mask on and remove INSIDE YOUR HOME. Elevators and stairwells can be high contamination areas
Don't have a false sense of security!!
* Wearing this face mask, could protect you from dust, small particles, air pollen etc. Washable and reusable.
- Due to the nature of this item, returns are not possible. Due to high demand, please allow time for delivery.
We will make one drop of masks weekly.
We donate 30 or more masks weekly to a designated healthcare/1st responder facility.
Disclaimer: According to the CDC, everyone is recommended to wear a mask of some sort. The masks also serves as a reminder to not touch your face. The average person touches their face 2000 times a day which can spread COVID 19. These mask will not prevent you from contracting COVID 19.