Black Business Month at JUNNY.NYC
Happy Black Business Month! JUNNY.NYC is proud to celebrate this special month by offering a 20% discount on sitewide purchases of $100 or more. We are also offering a few additional tips on how to celebrate Black businesses during Black Business Month:
- Do your research. Before you start spending money, take some time to learn about Black-owned businesses in your community. There are many resources available online and in your local library to help you get started.
- Shop local. When you can, try to shop at Black-owned businesses in your neighborhood. This helps to support the local economy and keeps your dollars circulating in the community.
- Become a regular customer. If you find a Black-owned business that you love, make a point of becoming a regular customer. This shows your support and helps the business to grow.
- Spread the word. Let your friends, family, and social media followers know about the Black-owned businesses that you support. Help to raise awareness and encourage others to shop there.
- Be patient. It takes time to build a successful business. Be patient with Black-owned businesses and give them your support even if they're not as well-established as some of the other businesses in your community.
We hope you will join us in celebrating Black Business Month by shopping at JUNNY.NYC and other Black-owned businesses. Together, we can make a difference!
In addition to the tips above, here are a few more ways to celebrate Black businesses during Black Business Month:
- Attend a Black-owned business event. There are many events happening throughout the month that celebrate Black businesses and entrepreneurs. Check out your local listings to see what's happening near you.
- Donate to a Black-owned business. If you can't afford to shop at a Black-owned business, you can still show your support by donating to a Black-owned business or organization. There are many great organizations that are doing important work in the Black community.
- Leave a positive review. If you have a positive experience at a Black-owned business, be sure to leave a positive review online. This will help to attract new customers and raise awareness of the business.
Thank you for celebrating Black Business Month! We hope you will join us in supporting Black-owned businesses all year long.