Thank you for your Face Mask purchase and helping to keep each other safe
I hope that my 100% cotton masks, while not N95 will brighten your day, just a little.
Do WEAR your mask so it comes all the way up, close to the bridge of your nose and all the way down under your chin. Do your best to tighten the loops so its snug around your face.
All masks are lovingly made in Harlem by me or my head seamstress. All masks are made with 2 layers of 100% cotton material, most designs have filter pockets
- One size fit most, stretchy elastic ear loops for close fit
- Perfect for daily wear
- These masks are NOT ANTI-VIRAL.
- These mask are a great reminder not to touch your mouth and nose in public and prevent folks from sneezing on you!
- Cold Hand Wash and Dry your Cloth Mask Daily and keep it in a clean, dry place
- Air Dry only preferred
- Don't touch the front of the mask when you take it off
- Use the tie loops to put your mask on and pull off
- Apartment dwellers, put the mask on and remove INSIDE YOUR HOME. Elevators and stairwells can be high contamination areas
- Don't have a false sense of security!!
Due to the nature of this item, returns are not possible. Due to high demand, please allow time for delivery.
Disclaimer: According to the CDC, everyone is recommended to wear a mask of some sort. The masks also serves as a reminder to not touch your face. The average person touches their face 2000 times a day which can spread COVID 19. These mask will not prevent you from contracting COVID 19.